Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog !

Okay folks, I am finally hopping on the blogging bandwagon and hoping I don't look like a fool doing it! When my quintuplets were little, I attempted to keep up with a website so interested parties could keep up with our family, however after a few years, it just got to be too time consuming. My hope is now that the kids are in school, I will have a chance to update more often and keep our friends and family in the loop. So here's to my attempt at keeping up with technology!

1 comment:

The Darkest Night said...

Greetings from Sweden!

Just wanted to thank you for creating this blog about your family. I watched a documentary about you a while back, and have been wondering how you are all doing. It's great to get to see some new pictures of the kids - they've grown a lot since that documentary!

I will be back :)

/Annika