Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year to everyone!! things over the past year has been quite busy in put home ....job changes school changes etc etc.....Steven now works full time at church....I do CNA work part time. Briana goes to the local college for advanced high school courses. taylor is in sixth grade at the same elementary school as last year , the clincher split 3 kids at 1 school to kids at another all in second grade. we are so blessed to still be in our home, to be able to serve others around us, get more connected at church...have a safe spring!!

6 comments:

Rockin` Mama said...

hey stumbled across your blog my facebook friend!!! jeanette

jenjen said...

This my biggest success professionally.Whenworked with PPA, Matria, myself (Jennifer). I still have a Christmas picture. I am honored to a stand for the invovlment, intelligence,love and health for the entire family. Thank God Steve, supermom, 2 big sisters and my instinct to work w Ronald McDonald House. Meeting The Denny's 2plus 5. Anthony touched my heart 1 lb 2 ounces. Remembering ZooLights the the " 2 big girls". I was honored you wanted to meet me and bring "Denny 5". You changed my life. If stopped working in OB. It toucheded heart and soul. Hope you had a blessed Easter! Jennifer Warnke xoxo.

Anonymous said...

i like your post and thank's for yoru information ^___^
Obat Alami Sakit Tenggorokan
Obat Herbal Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah

bohemian4life said...

My God you guys ...how beautiful they are....Its Stacy....from Bako...I live in Bay area now...sure would like to keep in touch....NTG!

Mama Denny said...

Jen! Keep in touch. mama2my7@yahoo.com
Miss you!!

Mama Denny said...

Stace! Miss you; keep in touch!!
mama2my7@yahoo.com